- Managing one or multiple projects for multiple clients.
- Proposal preparations and fee development.
- Visit clients, job sites and consultant offices as needed to support the project and business development needs.
- Monitor scope, schedules, and budget for projects and business unit.
- Managing engineering work and interface with other disciplines as needed.
- Create the scope of work for projects.
- Communicate and coordinate efforts and ideas.
- May supervise engineers and technicians.
- Tracks projects in Vision/ Microsoft project with intermediate/advanced skill.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Registered Professional Engineer required.
- 6+ year’s experience in design of public and private projects.
- Experience producing commercial, residential or industrial design plans.
Experience managing civil site development projects for residential, commercial, and/or industrial clients.
- Experience with civil engineering project management, including development/management of scopes, schedules, and budgets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working experience with Autocad, preferably Civil 3D.
- Business development skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Understanding of Business Financial Information.
- Superior Health, Dental, Vision, and Rx Insurance Programs
- Condensed work schedule
- Generous base compensation and bonus plan
- Retirement Plans
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- On-site provider of professional development hours and continuing education credits
- College tuition reimbursement programs (Graduate & Undergraduate)
- In-house Up and Ready Civil 3D Software Training Program